Saturday, January 23, 2010

Effective time

Sooooo. Today. I learnt something rather substantially big. It is crucial to have TIME OUT with God. Otherwise how can you be filled? How is it possible to be a shining light? Even holding firmly in my heart to what is right, does not allow for anytime of rejoicing or shining! How can we 'shine out' with His grace and love if we do not spend time with Him, and by this I mean substantial time, not just praying and reading whenever we have time, but actually Making Time for Him. This last year has held so much, but I was not being filled as I should have made my priority to do. I thank a special friend for this, which is what I needed to know, one who is not afraid to wham me with the truth. She is a true friend. So I am going to give time, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment